Where can I find updated Colorado testing statistics?
The CDPHE regularly updates their website with testing statistics.
The CDPHE reports:
- The risk to most people is low at this time
- People at the greatest risk are those who have recently traveled from China or close contacts to positively diagnosed individuals
- Affected geographic areas with widespread of sustained community transmission: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/hcp/clinical-criteria.html
- Travel health notices: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices
- There are many different kinds of coronaviruses and not all of these are the kind that cause COVID-19
- If you are displaying symptoms and have recently traveled from China - you should contact a health care provider
- COVID-19 does spread person-to-person and can range from mild to severe - with most severe cases still limited to mainland China