How will the foundation further help the development of students?
The EPEF will look to community and financial support of the district’s mission, vision, beliefs, and values through the EPEF’s established education pillars (values):
- Experiential Learning Opportunities - to give students knowledge, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Innovations in Learning - to support new teaching ideas and strategies to strengthen learning
- Building Community - to promote a culture of seamless unity between the schools and the rest of the community to optimize learning
- Support of District Teachers and Staff - by providing supplemental assistance as well as appreciation for the work that they do for our students
- Student Support - to ensure that they have the resources needed to participate in public schooling and extra-curricular activities, as well as support for early childhood education and transitioning after graduation
- Wellness - as an integral part of learning and being successful in school and life, including physical activities, youth sports, and outdoor recreation