Estes Park School District has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance Group to make reliable coverage available to parents. If you don’t have other insurance, this plan may be a resource to consider.
Additionally, even if you have other coverage, this plan can help fill expensive “gaps” caused by deductibles and co-pays. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting www.studentinsurance-kk.com.
K-12 Accident Plans available through your school
- At-School Accident Only
- 24-Hour Accident Only
- Extended Dental
How to Enroll Online
- Go to www.studentinsurance-kk.com and select "K-12 Voluntary" in the dropdown, and click Enroll Now.
- Enter the name of the school district and state where your student attends.
- Enter each student's name and grade level.
- You'll see available plans and rates. Select the coverage you desire and continue to the next step.
- Enter more detailed information about each child to be covered.
- Enter your payment information.
- Print a copy of your confirmation for your records.
For further details of the coverage including costs, benefits, exclusions, any reductions or limitations and terms under which the policy may be continued in force, please refer to www.studentinsurance-kk.com. A student is able to purchase coverage only if his/her school district is a policyholder with the insurance company.