Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
All documents above must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document.
*Financial Data File for FY17-18 is required to be posted no later than March 1st, 2019.
¹Not Applicable, no waivers from statute.
²Not applicable, Estes Park Schools does not have 501c3 designation.
- District Adopted Budget (includes Uniform Budget Summary, current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data Files (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Commencing July 1, 2017, each school district and each charter school must post a list of the waivers of state statute that it has received and, for each nonautomatic waiver, the plan for meeting the intent of the statute. The department of education, the state charter school institute, and a statewide association of charter schools must create a standardized description of each of the statutes for which the state board of education grants an automatic waiver and the rationale for granting the automatic waiver. Starting July 1, 2018, each charter school must post the description and rationale for each of the automatic waivers it is invoking.
- No Waivers from Statute
- Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver
- No Waivers from Statute
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- Not applicable, Estes Park Schools does not have 501(c)3 designation
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
- Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division
- Link to Financial Transparency Website
DISTRICT INFORMATIONAL SUMMARY
Situated at the base of Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park School District R-3 is a district with a unique mountain culture and location. Our district provides a full range of high quality educational programs including comprehensive PK-12 education, innovative technology, career technical education, restorative practices, and offers several concurrent and post secondary options. Additionally, numerous educational and student support services and programs are provided with specifically trained staff and resources. Estes Park School District is one of only a few schools in the state of Colorado that is able to offer the Seal of Biliteracy to graduates that have mastered a secondary language.
EPSD uses all of these resources to engage both students and their families to create personalized learning opportunities. We are building a community of lifelong learners, while creating an educational experience that is both global and innovative. Estes Park School District believes that by engaging the entire community in the mission and vision of teaching the citizens of tomorrow, we can help to develop and enhance the key global outcomes that our graduates need to achieve "Innovation at Elevation, Learning at a Higher Level".
The District covers 445 square miles and is primarily located in Larimer County. Estes Park School District employs approximately 170 full time equivalent units, and covers boundaries within the Estes Valley, including areas such as Glen Haven, Drake, Allenspark and Pinewood Springs. We are building a student-centered foundation with strong leadership, innovative staff and teachers, and a strong tie to our families and key stakeholders in the community.
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Estes Park School District R-3
1605 Brodie Ave
Estes Park, CO 80517