The Boosters are proud to be leading the way in culture change for Bobcat athletics. With values like pride, competitive spirit, commitment and excellence we want and expect more from our athletes than simply participation. We believe our students are strong and have the ability to set the world on fire.
Of course, our first priority is always the safety of our Bobcats. We will continue to prioritize safety requests and concerns.
Beyond safety, it has been our privilege to Grow OUR Bobcats in STRENGTH and PRIDE this last year.
- weight room supplies
- wireless headset for field officials and sideline coaches
- team camp opportunities for all middle and high school athletes
- MS Football practice equipment
- Competition poms for cheerleaders
- MS and HS Volleyball Practice gear
- Floor runners for gymnasium
- Filming equipment
- Volleyball stands and protection
- Soccer goals
- Wrestling practice equipment
- Portable sound system for baseball
- outfitting 150 bobcat fans
- inviting alumni to celebrate homecoming
- celebrating our athletes at annual pride night
- decorating players and coaches lockers
- sponsoring state qualifiers
- hosting tailgating parties and team meals
- celebrating each season's accomplishments
- "Fillin the Stands" for home openers
- Fooling around at halftime with our "Halftime Hijinks"
- pinking out for breast cancer awareness
- Encouraging our youngest Bobcats to play hard with new athletic equipment
- "Stuffin the Bus" for away games
- Welcoming our community to celebrate homecoming at our annual "TailGREAT" party
- Celebrating our senior athletes
- Recognizing our military and other servicemen and women at the Patriot Day game
- Reinstating the Wall of Fame
- Encouraging our women's basketball team to grow with seed money for their Jr. Bobcat Camp
- Welcoming our littlest Bobcats to the team with their first Paw Pride t-shirts
- Honoring Coach Perry Black
- promoting over 200 community sponsors who believe in our commitment to our young athletes.
High School athletics is impacting our students and you are part of the game!...
“It (high school athletics) has defined me as a person, I learned to work hard to achieve success, I learned how to be a leader, I learned how to lose with grace, I learned the real meaning of team, there really is no I in team, I learned to be a competitor.”
“I started running because I could beat all the boys, and I kept running because the experience taught me some of the most important lessons in life: friendship, determination, drive, goal setting, pain but most of all achievement and success.”
“I have learned that if someone wears the same uniform as you, they are family…” “They (high school athletics) have given me a sense of loyalty to my hometown and helped me make friends in a way that other activities just can't compare with.”
-Class of 2015
Board Meeting Schedule
1st Wednesday of each Month
HS Library @ 6:00 p.m.
Estes Park Bobcat Boosters
The Bobcat Athletic Club supports all Bobcat athletics so that the athletes in Park R3 School District have the best opportunities to compete well and be successful during their Middle and High School years in sports.
The Bobcat Booster Club, formerly known as BACers, would like to thank you for your continued support of the young athletes in our community. We have not only been able to provide equipment and supplies; but also camp opportunities, coaches' training, athlete education, spirit activities, and community involvement. With your generous support we are making a difference in the lives of our young athletes. If you'd like more information about the Bobcat Booster Club or a presentation for your business, don't hesitate to contact one of our board members.
Email us at ProudBobcatBoosters@gmail.com for questions or comments!