Strengthen school, family and community engagement.
- Ensure each school’s culture promotes equitable outcomes in student learning through a welcoming, supportive, safe and healthy environment.
- Support proactive and transparent communication with all stakeholders to foster trust and collaboration.
- Build partnerships among students, families, staff, labor partners and the community to support academic success.
- Raise awareness about programs that advance academic achievement and improve success of all students.
- Continue to tell the good news of the schools, student and staff.
- Use Estes Thrives to continue community engagement activities to inform school improvement planning.
Ensure educational excellence and equity for every student to attain 21st century skills to be college and career ready.
- Challenge and support each student by providing equitable access to a rigorous and relevant curriculum aligned to Colorado Academic Standards and 21st-century skills.
- Elevate professional practice by investing in effective, culturally-responsive teachers, staff and leaders.
- Personalize learning, increase preparedness of all students for college, career and citizenship. Align graduation requirements to include college and career readiness.
Commit to a Whole-Child Focus.
- Ensure each school is committed to a whole-child focus integrating the following components for students, staff and community:
- Wellness and Nutrition
- Emotional and Social Learning
- Behavioral Support