Requesting Official Transcripts

  • Current Students: 

    Estes Park High School will use the Naviance program to send transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially, to colleges and universities of your choice. Students will need to login to their school provided Naviance account, go under the 'Colleges I'm Applying to' tab, and enter the college/university they want the transcript to be delivered. Then the counselor and/or registrar will send documents directly to the school(s).  If you have any questions about the process, please contact your counselor.

    Alumni/Former Students: 

    Alumni and former students simply request a transcript by contacting the registrar, Shari Hightower at Please be as specific as possible to designate the academic institution, organization or individual you would like the transcript to be sent. You will be notified when your request is complete.