Individual Career & Academic Plan
The Individual Career and Academic Plan (or ICAP) is a multi-year process that intentionally guides students and families in the exploration of career, academic, and post-secondary opportunities. With the support of adults, students develop the awareness, knowledge, attitudes, and skills to create their own meaningful and powerful pathways to be career and college ready.
- ALL 9th-12th graders: Individual Career and Academic Plans (Courses Tab)
- 9th graders: Create Academic Course Plan (Courses Tab - Manage Courses)
- 10th graders: Career Interest Profiler (Careers Tab)
- 11th graders: Game Plan (About Me Tab) & College Search (Colleges Tab)
- 12th graders: College and Scholarship Search (Colleges Tab), Senior Meeting Form Survey (About Me Tab), Graduation Survey (About Me Tab), and Senior Survey (About Me Tab).