Park Place Preschool
Step One: Pre-Register at Park Place Preschool
- EPES pre-registration for the 23-24 school year is now open, register HERE!
Step Two: Apply for Universal Preschool through the State of Colorado
- All families who pre-register for preschool at EPES must also apply for Universal Preschool (UPK) at https://upk.colorado.gov/. Registration for UPK will open on January 17, 2023.
The EPSD Preschool Pre-Registration Form includes student demographic and contact information, preference of preschool sessions (AM or Full day), and confidential family information to determine qualification for free preschool through the Universal Preschool Program.
EPES Preschool enrollment slots will be prioritized first for students on Individual Education Plans and staff children. Preschool slots will be available until full, at that point the district will move to a waitlist.
For more information, please contact Principal Erin Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Park Place Preschool
For over 20 years, Park Place Preschool has served students ages 3-6 years old in a public preschool setting.
At Park Place Preschool, we have an inclusive, asset-based curriculum and respond to each individual child's specific needs. We believe in strong connections with each child’s family and seek to create a partnership with families. We aim to create lifelong learners and build school readiness skills through our high-quality inclusive preschool program.
Park Place Mission
Our mission is to provide a safe and challenging environment that allows all children to learn and become productive, responsible citizens by:
- Nurturing and educating the whole student and encouraging a passion for lifelong learning.
- Welcoming the diverse views and cultures of our students and their families.
- Acknowledging the important role of family in the education of our students.