Colorado Shines is the state’s quality rating and improvement system. Colorado Shines rates Colorado’s early learning programs, connects families with quality programs, and helps programs improve their quality level. It’s free for programs, professionals and families to use.
We are a Colorado Shines Level 4 rated program, showing our commitment to supporting children’s health and safety, ensuring our staff are well-trained and effective, providing a supportive learning environment, and helping families be active in their children’s learning. Additionally, Estes Park's Preschool Program received a rating of 5 in both Classroom Environment and Child Health.
Our program is licensed and in good standing, plus it has:
- A quality improvement plan in place
- Conducted the Level 4 Quality Indicator Program Assessment
- Completed Colorado Shines Level 4 E-learning Courses
- Registered staff in the Colorado Shines Professional Development and Information System
- Has been assessed and rated Level 4 by a Colorado Shines Quality Ratings Assessor based on:
- Workforce qualifications
- Family partnerships
- Learning environment
- Child health
- Or has received a quality level through an alternative pathway
Visit www.ColoradoShines.com for more information.