Titan School Solutions
The Estes Park School District R-3 Student Nutrition Department is pleased to announce our new comprehensive, fully-integrated, 100% cloud-based school nutrition software solution with real-time information on demand that is revolutionizing the school nutrition mission through operations and compliance called Titan School Solutions.
Titan’s Family Portal offers many features, including online menu and nutritional information, National School Lunch Program eligibility applications, and a payment system. All account balances have been transferred from PrimeroEdge and you will be able to see your current balance when you create your portal account.
Embrace the convenience of the Family Portal. 24/7 secure, online access with the functionality to do everything from making payments to submitting applications. Titan allows parents and guardians the ability to better monitor student spending in school cafeterias and to manage multiple meal plans throughout Estes Park School District R-3. You will be able to:
- Make online payments to your children’s cafeteria accounts
- Remotely monitor your children’s cafeteria meal accounts
- Set up automatic, recurring payments
- Set up low account balance email or text alerts
- Submit an online application for free or reduced priced meals
The Titan Family Portal puts your child’s nutrition at your fingertips. Simply log in to check account balances and add cash safely and securely to their account. You can set up reminders and be alerted when your child’s account is running low. You can also check your child’s purchase history.
Applying for free or reduced priced meals is simple, no account required. You can apply online through the Titan Family Portal or download the app, which is available through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You will have all your student’s food service information right at your fingertips. (Paper applications are also available on the Estes Park School District’s website.)
Getting started with Titan is easy!
- Visit the Titan website
- Go to https://family.titank12.com/
- Access from any computer, tablet, or mobile device (a mobile app is also available)
- Create a free account
- Titan’s user-friendly portal makes signing up easy and quick
- Confirm your email address by clicking the email verification link sent to your email address
- Add funds and apply them to your child’s account
- Sign in anytime, from anywhere you have Internet access
Visit the Titan Frequently Asked Questions page for answer to the most common questions. For questions about school lunch funds, call the Student Nutrition department at (970) 586-2361 ext. 3005. For questions about creating your Titan account, call (844) 467-4700 ext. 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.