Cloud School for Parents
Who: All PK-12 students, all subjects.
Why: To ensure that the school and families are prepared if the school has to close for any reason.
Where: Students can work anywhere with internet access or hot spot.
When: Expect teachers to post any new learning activities or changes will be posted by 9:00 AM Monday-Friday. Students and parents use Schoology, SeeSaw, Google Meet, and/or email to contact their teachers with questions. will make their best effort to communicate consistent hours that they can be available to chat with students online. Learning is authentic and can occur online or offline (e.g. reading, exercise, drawing, playing, constructing, writing, and etc. are perfectly acceptable cloud learning tasks that can be photographed, videoed or turned in through Schoology/SeeSaw).
What: Teachers will make the best possible effort to provide activities to continue learning current class content and skills. Parents are invited and encouraged to participate in the learning; students should be able to independently carry out the tasks assigned by teachers including access to the material.
Teachers will continue to offer learning support by:
- Using Schoology & SeeSaw as a communication tool for learning.
- Specifying submission procedures for assignments and assessments.
- Continuing to provide feedback to students via Schoology, SeeSaw, Google Meet, and email.
- Students in Grades PK-5 will access their content via SeeSaw (Students will log in with their Google username/password.)
- Students in Grades 6-12 will access their content via Schoology (Students will log in with their Google username/password.)
- My student forgot their Google username/password. (Please fill out this form for username/password help.)