Programs and Services
Technology Purchase Guidelines
1. For ALL technology requests, complete the Technology Purchase Request form.
2. Submit forms to your Building Technology Committee (BTC) chairperson.
3. BTC will review the request at the next scheduled meeting and will make a recommendation as follows:
4. If the recommendation for the proposal is approved by the BTC, the Principal will sign and submit the request(s) to the District Technology Committee (DTC). The Principal has the discretion to fund a proposal from their building budget, and will notify DTC of the purchase by sending Rick Compton a copy of the request. The principal does not need approval for these purchases.
5. DTC will review all purchase requests submitted to them at the next scheduled DTC meeting.
6. If the recommendation for the proposal is approved by the DTC, it is submitted to the Admin Team by Susan Flores for consideration at the next scheduled Admin Team meeting.
7. The Principal will notify the person who submitted the request of the final decision.