Food Service Coordinator
Please See Application Process Below
The basic, underlying procedure governing all personnel matters with support staff is that
· the district shall provide auxiliary services to the instructional program that will provide a safe and efficient transportation system, a well balanced hot lunch/breakfast program, an effective and efficient custodial program, and an efficient secretarial/business services program with clerical and other support to the certified and administrative staff;
· all actions that involve support staff shall be accomplished without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, religion, age, and disability, unless such attributes shall be determined by the Superintendent of Schools to be bona fide occupational requirements;
· Estes Park School District R-3 shall be an equal-opportunity affirmative action employer;
· all actions involving the support staff shall be accomplished under the basic guidelines of fairness and respect for human dignity, longevity, and performance; and
· under the direction of the Superintendent, or Superintendent’s Designee, the food service program shall be supervised by the Director of Business Services; the secretaries and paraprofessionals will be supervised by building Principals and others assigned; the transportation program, the custodial, and maintenance/auxiliary programs shall be supervised by the Director of Transportation and Auxiliary Services; the Athletic/Activity program shall be supervised by the Director of Athletics/Activities; and the Technology/Computer program shall be supervised by the Director of Instruction, Director of Business Services, and Director of Technology.
Click here AppliTrack
Excellent Education for Every Student in Every Classroom Every Day!
Estes Park School District R-3 is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, religion, age, and disability in its activities, programs or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504. For information regarding civil rights or grievance procedures, contact Cale Whicker, Director of Student Services, 1605 Brodie Avenue Estes Park, Colorado, 80517, (970) 586-2361 or the office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 1961 Stout Street, Denver, Colorado, 80294, (303) 844-2291.